Roche Legal are an established boutique law firm providing a range legal services both online and offline, the main aim of the project is to provide required a long term conversion rate optimisation plan increase leads generated through the website and to constantly improve user experience.
- Website loading time was slow and losing potential leads
- Overall user journey of the website was not efficient.
- Website forms not being used by potential leads.
1. Audit website speed
- Analysed the website speed to find what was causing the website to load slowly.
- Reduced image sizes and the delivery of images on the website.
2. Landing Pages & Email marketing optimisation
- Created easy to use landing pages for customers to download important ebooks.
- Improved the journey of customers from emails to the website so the path from acquiring a customer through to conversion was simple and easy.
- Improved subject lines and Calls to actions within emails to improve open and click through rate.
3. Long term optimisation plan.
- Provided a full website audit showing opportunities to improve.
- Created an optimisation plan showing were A/B Testing and optimisation improvements can be applied.
4. A/B Testing
- Tested a new home page design to help improve the journey of visitors from landing on the website through to contacting Roche Legal.
- Improved the contact process to make it easy for visitors to contact Roche legal via online forms and the telephone.
- Decreased website load time by 91%
- 20% uplift using A/B Testing
- Conversion rate increase 1%
- Email marketing open rate increased by 50%