The Harrogate Girl is an established blogger within the Yorkshire region, with the main focus on Harrogate and surrounding areas, approaching the 1st Year anniversary of the blog we were tasked with redesigning the website to help improve engagement, increase email subscribers and increase collaborations with businesses.
- Website was gaining interaction but not generating as many email subscribers.
- Value proposition was not clear on how to contact and work with The Harrogate Girl.
1. New Blog design
- Improved the layout and design of the blog to incorporate The Harrogate Girls branding.
- Improved the structure and information architecture of the website so visitors could read blog posts relating to their interests easier.
- Improved the sidebar to reduce distraction including lead generation forms to increase email signups.
- Provided a clear section for business looking to work with The Harrogate Girl with an easy to use contact form.
2. Landing Pages & Competitions
- To grow email subscribers created a landing page with a contact form to enter a competition.
- Created call to actions and used pop ups to increase opportunity to enter the competition.
- Conversion rate increase 1%
- Lead Generation uplift 100%
- Email marketing subscriber increase 400%