A unique opportunity for a conversion optimisation executive has arisen at a conversion optimisation agency based in York. We focus on delivering specialist data analysis and user research to inform conversion optimisation programmes and deliver customer centric experiences for our respective clients. The job will focus on analytics, CRO, Usability research and user experience.
Your role will see you supporting activities such as planning, executing and managing A/B tests, user research programmes, analytics implementation, administration and maintenance tasks of campaign activity and performance reporting.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake users research including the use of heatmaps, clickmaps and surveys.
- Create and manage a/b tests.
- Monitor and improve client analytics accounts.
- Compiling data within Excel spreadsheets, written Word documents & PowerPoint presentations.
- Demonstrate multi-tasking ability, keep multiple projects on-track, structuring and executing tasks on client accounts.
- Supply clients with pre, mid & post campaign analysis.
- Updating content and products on WordPress & Shopify CMS platforms.
- Collaborating with the Head of optimisation to improve user experience.
- Attend company events where required.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics.
- Responsive web development.
- Strong Understanding HTML5 / CSS
- Competent user of MS Excel.
- Working Knowledge of industry standard software such as Illustrator & Photoshop.
- A realistic understanding of the design industry including.gov.uk design elements.
- Previous experience with e-commerce software preferably WooCommerce/Shopify
- Understanding of digital marketing channels and principles.
- Open-minded, thinking out of the box; open to learn new processes.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Strong customer service
- Ability to communicate with people on all levels
- Attention to detail
- Goal Oriented: Extremely self-motivated.
- 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Friendly company culture with social events.
- A range of additional employee benefits including private healthcare provision.
- In-depth personalised training and development.
- Progression opportunities.
- Free Office Car Parking.
Job Type: Full Time – 37 Hours per week. Salary Negotiable.
Strictly No Agencies Please.